[yocto] bitbake svn fetch download folder conflicts

Thomas Roos thomas at roosesweb.de
Fri Aug 29 04:22:22 PDT 2014

Hi, I have several recipes checkout from one svn repo (same and other
subfolders) - there are sometimes svn command conflicts. I guess it's
because all svn data is stored in ONE FOLDER eg.
downloads/svn/ip/reponame/folder and concurred svn command instances
access this folder at the same time.
Is there an solution for this?For instance an parameter to specify a
tmp folder for an svn repo. Or global option to store svn repos
locally by recipe names they used in.
any help would be wonderful!
thank you, cheers Thomas

P.S: think of same svn subfolders with different revisions as well!!!