[yocto] New kernel error after syncing

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:11:31 PDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14-08-25 15:56:57, akuster808 wrote:
>> Khem
>>
>> it was the config option not being set..
>>
>> seems like a kernel bug to me.. kconfig or otherwise.
>
> OK, I was thinking may be it would help if we should somehow review the
> linux-yocto kernel patches may be on this mailing list too may be just a FYI
> pointing to a git.yp.org showing the commits that went between the SRCREV
> bumps in metadata, Bruce does a great job of explaining what has changed
> but hey show me the code :). But if they already are then ignore me.

No worries .. the suggestion is a good one. We have the patches posted on the
dedicated linux-yocto mailing list, so if anyone is interested in seeing them as
they scroll by, that's the place to be.

Also, if we've got a Kconfig or other default that doesn't make sense
to everyone,
let me know, and we'll get it fixed up.

Cheers,

Bruce