[yocto] New kernel error after syncing

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:30:14 PDT 2014

On 14-08-25 15:56:57, akuster808 wrote:
> Khem
>
> it was the config option not being set..
>
> seems like a kernel bug to me.. kconfig or otherwise.

OK, I was thinking may be it would help if we should somehow review the
linux-yocto kernel patches may be on this mailing list too may be just a FYI
pointing to a git.yp.org showing the commits that went between the SRCREV
bumps in metadata, Bruce does a great job of explaining what has changed
but hey show me the code :). But if they already are then ignore me.

-Khem