[yocto] Survey: Yocto Project 1.6 release

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Apr 11 14:00:20 PDT 2014

Hi all - I would be grateful for any responses to this short survey
about the ongoing 1.6 release process. The questions are for YP and OE
developers, but it occurs to me that the answers might be interesting
from YP users as well, so don't hold back. :)

Please feel free to reply to me rather than to the list. All private
answers will be considered confidential.

1.      Describe the top items that had the greatest positive impact
on the success of this project.
2.      Describe things we should do differently.  Please provide
specific examples.
3.      How did the team develop and perform (roles, resources,
decisions making, handling conflicts, communications, collaboration,
etc.)?
4.      What still puzzles you?
5.      Any remaining opens, concerns or questions?

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org