[yocto] meta-raspberrypi

Gaurang Shastri gmshastri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:16:33 PDT 2013

Hi Jonas,

I hope you have did below things before starting:
==

How to use it:

1. source poky/oe-init-build-env rpi-build
2. Add needed layer to bblayers.conf:
    - meta-raspberrypi
3  Set MACHINE to raspberrypi in local.conf
4. bitbake rpi-hwup-image
5. dd to a SD card the generated sdimg file (use xzcat if rpi-sdimg.xz is used)
6. Boot your RPI.
==

//Gaurang Shastri