[yocto] Server specs for a continuous integration system

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:58:58 PDT 2013

On Sep 3, 2013, at 8:47 PM, Elvis Dowson <elvis.dowson at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

you want RAID-1 if you want full redundancy. so if 1 of the disks die then you are still OK. This is generally slow
since data is written to two locations. For faster build you would want RAID-0 striped so the writes happen in parallel
to both disks but if any of the disks go away the whole data is lost.