[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, September 10, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Sep 10 14:37:30 PDT 2013

Attendees:
Denys, Belen, Saul, MatthewW, Beth, Björn, LaurentiuP, Richard, Nitin, MichaelH, TomZ, Jessica, Ross, ScottR, JeffP, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/charts/combo.html

 - QA: testing RC3, not many new bugs found, seems stabilized. QA report in a couple of days.
    - Resolved 30 bugs in the past week. We opened 56 bugs since last Sunday. 80% opened by Intel and Wind River QA. Wind River opened alone opened  50%. Wind River is doing Wind River Linux 6 testing and opening bugs in YP Bugzilla.
    - medium+ and high bugs: 43. Call for team leads to take care of the bugs in their area.
  - Build/Beth: M4, everything looks fairly good. We should have build today. But it won't be the 1.5 RC1. RC1 will be out after bug fixes and kernel changes. Waiting for generic x86 BSP () too. There will also be meta tool changes, WebHob bitbake change etc.

* SWAT team rotation: Beth -> Paul

* Opens - 10 min

    - Beth: branching for dora and 1.5_M4: question to RP.
      . RP: Branching is not ready. Need to wait.
    - Ross/mesa-gl: patches sent out for mesa-gl. Please test it to make sure it works. Nitin will test it out. Mesa-gl is just gl library. RP: does solve partial problems, but does not resolve the whole issue. We may need a package structure and a  bbclass. Ross will follow up with Ross offline.

* Team Sharing - 20 min
  - Beth: working on some AB bugs and documentation. Big one is bug #4485, it should be in today.
  - MichaelH: ordered additional bandwidth, will scheduling upgrade, make our service faster, AB more independent. From 30MB-60MB to 100MB-1000MB. Single link to 6. Adding ipv6 service on non AB servers.
  - Paul: doing bug fixes. Managed to upgrade the oe layer index with help from Michael, sent out email.
  - RP: _remove operator found an issue. There is a bug fix going in. seeing some occasional timeout issues on AB. If anyone has insight on that or would like to help, please let RP know.