[yocto] raspberry layer

JC jc at vtkloud.com
Thu Sep 5 01:08:14 PDT 2013

On 05/09/2013 10:04, Paul Barker wrote:
> On 5 September 2013 08:55, JC <jc at vtkloud.com> wrote:
>> As a reference, following this link
>> http://www.pimpmypi.com/blog/blogPost.php?blogPostID=7 I got successful
>> (well the image is not yet finished but I hadn't that specific parsing
>> error)
>>
>> I followed the exact README steps in a fresh directory for the checkout, so
>> I am on the trunk for poky & meta-raspberrypi...
>>
> The log you've attached shows paths for poky as well as
> openembedded-core. Poky is basically a combination of
> openembedded-core, meta-yocto and bitbake so you don't want to add
> openembedded-core again. Could you post your full bblayers.conf?

Yes that's strange. Do you think it could be an issue with trunk ?

Here's my bblayers:

# LAYER_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf
# changes incompatibly
LCONF_VERSION = "6"

BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
BBFILES ?= ""

BBLAYERS ?= " \
   /media/yocto/yocto/poky/meta \
   /media/yocto/yocto/poky/meta-yocto \
   /media/yocto/yocto/poky/meta-yocto-bsp \
   /media/yocto/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
   /media/yocto/yocto/meta-raspberrypi \
   "

BBLAYERS_NON_REMOVABLE ?= " \