[yocto] Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3612QM CPU @ 2.10GHz

Sean Liming sean.liming at annabooks.com
Tue Sep 3 08:54:10 PDT 2013

True, the live image adds these options already, but the default menu option
is set to 'boot'. If you don't have a serial console output setup and you
only have a VGA / HDMI monitor output, you would never see the menu. If you
know you're going to do an install, just edit the files to change the
default to 'install'.

Regards,

Sean Liming
Owner