[yocto] Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3612QM CPU @ 2.10GHz

Eren Türkay eren at hambedded.org
Tue Sep 3 02:47:58 PDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 10:20:41PM -0700, Sean Liming wrote:
> It has been awhile since I looked this one up. I believe the installer
> script is called init-install.sh under the /meta/recipes-core. If you don't
> use a serial debug port with a terminal to catch the boot menu, you will
> have to modify the syslinux.cfg file (or grub.cfg for EFI boot) to run the
> install option rather than boot option.

I believe that you do not have to edit syslinux.cfg for "boot" and
"install" option. "live" image type adds "boot" and "install" labels to
syslinux.cfg while creating the image. When you add "live" to
IMAGE_FSTYPES, "image-live.bbclass" is run and it sets related labels.

Regards,
Eren

--
    . 73! DE TA1AET