[yocto] How to enable LTP support in "core-image-basic"

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Oct 18 02:58:22 PDT 2013

On Friday 18 October 2013 14:50:51 Gaurang Shastri wrote:
> Adding
>
> IMAGE_FEATURES += "splash ssh-server-openssh ltp"  in core-image-basic.bb
>
> will enable ltp in your final image. Make sure you have added all
> required layers :)

Ah, that doesn't look right - I don't think we have an "ltp" IMAGE_FEATURES
item. Adding "tools-testapps" will bring in ltp as well as some other testing
tools, otherwise you can just add "ltp" to IMAGE_INSTALL within the image
recipe or alternatively you can use other means to add the package as
described in the manual:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#usingpoky-extend-customimage

Cheers,
Paul