[yocto] TtyUsb Yocto Issue

Jawad Hassan jawad at emblemtechnologies.com
Tue Oct 8 06:43:18 PDT 2013

Hi,

We're trying to access the USB serial port using rxtx on a java application
on Yocto. The problem is that we're unable to list out any ports on the
Nitrogen Lite board, we think this could be a permissions issue, if anyone
has been able to do this or any resources that can help us in getting this
done.

--
*Jawad Hassan*
Software Engineer
Skype: jawad at emblemtechnologies.com

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/897097?trk=tyah> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/emblemtech>
 | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/emblem.technologies>

*This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender,
therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.*