[yocto] Yocto Project Developer Day at ELCE

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Oct 7 19:21:48 PDT 2013

I'm sure everyone attending ELCE has by now heard about DevDay, but I
thought I would send one message to the list just in case. Please
excuse the noise.

The Yocto Project Developer Day at the Embedded Linux Conference in
Edinburgh, Scotland is an all-day mini-conference with two tracks, all
about the Yocto Project and embedded Linux development, with hands-on
labs featuring our new virtual private cloud server (bring a laptop).
It is free for ELCE attendees. If you are planning to attend ELCE and
haven't signed up yet, better do so while there is still time:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/tools-resources/events/yocto-project-developer-day-elce-2013

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org