[yocto] How to add modphp

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Mon Nov 18 13:52:20 PST 2013

On 2013-11-18 12:23, Spenner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am trying to add modphp to my image and always seem to get
>   the same build error;
>
> ERROR: Task 2693
> (/home/gw/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/
> mysql/mariadb-native_5.1.67.bb,do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
>
> I can add the apache2 package and the image will build and work fine but
> when I add modphp in the same fashion, i get the build error above.

More information about this error is needed to help figure out the problem.
Bitbake should have printed the last few lines of the error log which you
could paste here for us to see.  Alternatively, the complete log is at
   .../tmp/work/x86_64-linux/mariadb-native/5.1.67/temp/log.do_compile
      -or-
   .../tmp/work/i686-linux/mariadb-native/5.1.67/temp/log.do_compile

> Is there any dependencies for modphp that I could be missing?
>
> Thanks for any insight!

BTW, I just built this on my Ubuntu 12.04/x86_64 with no problems.