[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Trello and Gerrit

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Thu Nov 14 08:53:06 PST 2013

Hello all,

I want to announce that we have now two services in order to ease patch
submission and communication related to Raspberry PI yocto layer:

1. A gerrit server available @ review at gherzan.ro
2. A trello board available @ https://trello.com/b/QsYeVjVe/meta-raspberrypi

For more info check layer's README file.

Just to be sure I don't get misunderstood: these "tools" WON'T replace the
mailing list cu currently use. yocto mailing list remains the main
communication node for this BSP layer (as it is specified in README).

Cheers!

--
*Andrei Gherzan*
m: +40.744.478.414 |  f: +40.31.816.28.12