[yocto] How can I remove packages from rootfs file ?

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Tue May 28 07:14:23 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Jack <jackrubby2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > on top of that, i wanted to remind that there is a dedicated chapter in
> the Yocto manual about building 'tiny' systems [1]. Also you don't mention
> which 'DISTRO' you are using, so make sure that you are aware that Yocto
> comes with Poky, and Poky-tiny as well, which according to
> conf/distro/poky-tiny.conf says:
> >

> My MACHINE is p1022ds and DISTRO is fsl. When I changed fsl to poky I got
> error.
> What should I do ?

ok, i was assuming you might be using DISTRO=poky... if you use another
DISTRO, then i suggest that you study the differences between poky and
poky-tiny to understand how the 'reference' DISTRO is building its 'tiny'
variant. there are certainly things you can reused from poky-tiny to
optimize your own build.