[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Zenity is in meta-gnome

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Wed May 1 12:37:49 PDT 2013

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 05:14:22PM +0100, Paul Barker wrote:
> rpi-first-run-wizard depends on zenity, which is in meta-gnome.
> However the README file for meta-raspberrypi says only oe-core and
> meta-oe layers are required (lines 105 and 106 of the current README).
>
> I'd say the 2 possible solutions are either listing meta-gnome as a
> layer dependency or re-writing rpi-first-run-wizard to use something
> else. I can write a patch for the former, the latter isn't really my
> area of expertise.

That's something we should take a look at. It was introduced before me taking
this layer and we need to tweak it a little bit (dependency too). If you cat
take a loot at it would be great. Never tested it on board actually. And we
need to make it work with systemd too somehow. I have it in my queue.

--
Andrei Gherzan
m: +40.744.478.414 | f: +40.31.816.28.12