[yocto] Hob custom image build error

Andreas Enbacka aenbacka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 02:32:35 PDT 2013

Hello,

Whenever I build a custom image in Hob (using Create your own image), I get
the following error output once the image build stage is completed:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/home/user/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/crumbs/builder.py", line 1096, in
handler_build_succeeded_cb

    self.build_succeeded()

  File "/home/user/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/crumbs/builder.py", line 1029, in
build_succeeded

    version = self.recipe_model.get_custom_image_version()

  File "/home/user/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/ui/crumbs/hoblistmodel.py", line 696,
in get_custom_image_version

    return self.custom_image_version

AttributeError: 'RecipeListModel' object has no attribute
'custom_image_version'

The UI is the stuck at 99% (do_build). However, the image build process has
otherwise succeeded (the image files exist in the images folder). However,
Hob needs to be force closed.

Best regards,

Andreas Enbacka