[yocto] Can't find guile-2.0

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Tue Mar 12 21:38:40 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

On 12 March 2013 18:20, Paul D. DeRocco <pderocco at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> It says "attempted 145 tasks of which 145 didn't need to be rerun". So it
> thinks it's already there.

Indeed.   Something is breaking - you'll have to mail the whole
configure log from autogen to attempt to debug this.

> Or is it now confused by the fact that I installed a version with apt-get? I
> had gotten the same error message about the missing guile both before and
> after installing it with apt-get, yet apt-get did in fact download and
> install something.

Apt would have installed a guile into /usr.  I'm a bit surprised that
it didn't find that either.  Try "bitbake pkgconfig-native" and then
"bitbake autogen-native", maybe we've found a bootstrap bug.

Ross