[yocto] Hob terminal is getting terminated

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:43:53 PST 2013

I don't see any reason this conversation can't be on the public
mailing list. That way others can help and/or learn from the
discussion. I hope you don't mind be bringing it back to the mailing
list.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM, varun bhatnagar <varun292006 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes....I have...I tried running bitbake today....it also checked for the
> dependencies and it was trying to download quilt-0.60.tar.gz from
> http://savannah.gnu.org and from many other mirror sites....but connection
> was not getting established. Is there any way through which I can manually
> install these dependencies and then run bitbake?

If you have look at your conf/local.conf file you'll see a variable
called DL_DIR. If it is commented out, then your download directory
will be a directory named "downloads" based wherever your build it
taking place (if it is set to something, that something becomes your
download directory). If you are having network issues, you can
download the necessary files yourself. If you place them in this
DL_DIR directory they will be found and used by your build.