[yocto] Problem with core-image-sato-enemlow

Andreas Enbacka aenbacka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:39:50 PST 2013

Hello,

I have just got started with the Yocto project and poky-linux, and I am now
trying to build the core-image-sato reference image for target machine
'enemlow' (I have installed the enemlow BSP). The current Intel HW (Pico820)
does boot the included binary image core-image-sato-enemlow without problems
(I do end up at the Sato desktop). However, when I build the same image
myself using Hob, I end up with a completely black screen. I have
whitelisted the emgd-driver-bin-1.16 in build/local.conf, so it should be
included in the built image. Also, no build issues are shown. Any idea what
could be the cause of the problem, any information would be greatly
appreciated?

Best Regards,

Andreas Enbacka

e-mail: aenbacka at gmail.com