[yocto] uboot.bin and rootfs but not uImage

Satya Swaroop DAMARLA swaroop at weisser.at
Sun Mar 3 04:12:32 PST 2013

hi Rudy, hi guys

Thank you for the chnages to be made. I always do in two steps, I fetch all
and then compile the image...
After fetching then I renamed the file to defconfig. but can you tell where
should I add "do_fetch_append". Should I add in linux-skidata.bbappend (if
here where should this append file should be?) or in linux-skidata.bbitself?

An other important question is how does the kernel decide about the device
compiler tree... I have several device tree compilers and I want to know
which parameter is used to and where should this parameter be placed so
that the kernel and uboot use the right device tree compiler. I think this
would end my troubles on the whole and I can start playing witht the kernel
in the near future :)