[yocto] Layer input

Jerrod Peach peachj at lexmark.com
Thu Jun 27 05:56:20 PDT 2013

Scott,

Getting closer to what I was thinking, but I still have a couple questions,
primarily regarding the BSP layer.

   - There are still a few references to <name>.  Shouldn't those also be
   <recipe>?
   - I'm still confused by the presence of all the specifically-named
   recipes-* directories.  I tried running yocto-layer and I didn't get any of
   those present.  I couldn't find the bsp-layer tool, but I'll grant I didn't
   search really hard.  (I only checked out master of poky and searched around
   a bit.)  What's making you want to put them all in this diagram?

Also, it strikes me that bblayers.conf needs to show up in this diagram
somewhere, I think, since it controls what layers bitbake sees.

Kind regards,

Jerrod