[yocto] linux-libc-header version mismatch?

Hans Beckérus hans.beckerus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:59:47 PDT 2013

Hi. We are using a 3.6 based kernel in our builds using a custom
kernel recipe. However, I can see that the linux-libc-headers built
but based on a 3.8 kernel?
Is this really how it should be? Are we supposed to also make a custom
recipe for the linux-libc-headers? The image seems to be executing
fine but I am a bit worried about the version mismatch :(

Hans

PS. I believe I posted this question before but I am no longer 100%
convinced it actually left my outbox. At least I never got a response,
which usually happens very quickly :)