[yocto] No crosscompiler in Toolchain

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Fri Jun 14 10:40:26 PDT 2013

Hi Satya,

If bitbake meta_toolchain didn't generate the correct cross compiler, then it's a bug, would you mind open a bug in bugzilla.yoctoproject.org for us with detailed info e.g. what release, what are the cross toolchain that you were trying to build, etc?  As to your image particular toolchain, since we're lacking the data how you customize your image, it's really hard for us to nail down your issue unfortunately.

Thanks,

Jessica