[yocto] recipe using waf installation location

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Jun 14 04:36:22 PDT 2013

On 13 June 2013 17:08, Katu Txakur <katutxakurra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Ross,
> you are absolutely right. Just that the --prefix in waf it's done in the
> configure so I now have
>
> do_configure() {
> ./waf configure --prefix=${prefix} --debug --alsa --clients=128
> }

At this point it would be sensible to write a waf class so that
someone else doesn't have to do the same again.

> and it's working. I still get the same warning for /usr/lib/.debug/* files.
> I guess that the prefix has to be setup differently for debug? I'm new to
> waf too...

/usr/lib/.debug/ should automatically end up in $PN-dbg, so that's
odd.  Was that the exact path it was moaning about?  If they're
somewhere else, like /usr/lib/jack/.debug, then you can add that to
FILES-$PN-dbg in the recipe.

Ross