[yocto] recipe using waf installation location

Katu Txakur katutxakurra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:08:24 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot Ross,
you are absolutely right. Just that the --prefix in waf it's done in the
configure so I now have

do_configure() {
./waf configure --prefix=${prefix} --debug --alsa --clients=128
}

and it's working. I still get the same warning for /usr/lib/.debug/* files.
I guess that the prefix has to be setup differently for debug? I'm new to
waf too...

Thanks again for your help.