[yocto] Application Development

DAMARLA Satya Swaroop swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 00:10:23 PDT 2013

SHould we install development and debigging pacakages in the images when we
want to build a toolchain.. I mean this

 "dbg-pkgs"       - add -dbg packages for all installed packages
#                     (adds symbol information for debugging/profiling)
#  "dev-pkgs"       - add -dev packages for all installed packages
#                     (useful if you want to develop against libs in the
image)

Greets,
Satya