[yocto] yocto-doubts

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Mon Jun 3 05:51:13 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Akshay Sahota <akki.sahota at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am following this link
>
> http://www.reliableembeddedsystems.com/wiki/index.php?title=Yocto_%2B_meta-ti
>
> to install danny-8.0.1 ....
> Everything is working fine till the command
>
> git clone git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-ti meta-ti
>
> but after that,the next command
>
> git co master
>
> is not working.Can someone please provide a solution for this problem...

well, it is generally useful to provide more information about the
error you get. something like "it is not working" won't let us help
you.

if I have to guess something i would say that you get something saying
that 'co is not a git command', 'co' is an alias that many people use
for 'checkout', but if you haven't configured this alias in
~/.gitconfig, it won't work.