[yocto] Criteria for proposing a host distribution supported

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Jul 26 03:21:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

may I ask if it is acceptable to target Archlinux host (64 bit) supported
any time soon for a release?

As I might need to work in this environment on a daily bases for a long
term product, I might just need to stand up to get more involved, albeit I
have already filed couple of bug reports even though those are mostly
generic, not tied to Archlinux.

Could you please list the criteria that it has to hit, like proper CI node
for that one, whether or not someone needs to belong an organization
already supporting Yocto, does it go through the vote system I have read
about, and so forth?

Thanks in advance,
Laszlo