[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Wed Jul 17 11:19:45 PDT 2013

Attendees:
AlexG, ScottR, TomZ, DaveST, Saul, JeffP, Belen, MichaelH, Paul, Nitin, Beth, Christian, MatthewW, Jessica, MarkH, BruceA, Ramana, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  . Bug count coming down a little bit. Total open stands at 302 as of last Sunday.
  . 4566: routerstation pro bug fixed. BB bug 4816 still there (weekly test result shows that it is fixed, Bruce will take a look and confirm. ).
 . QA weekly report is out: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/WW28_-_2013-07-10-1_-_Weekly_Yocto_1.5_M2
 . M2 discussion:
    - Saul: there were a number of smaller mediium+ issues, Some are addressed, some are not (build appliance, LSB image). RC2 may not make sense. A full pass testing makes sense. Master is well beyond M2.
    - Mark: if the milestone is functional, release it and note the issues. If it's not functional, then not release it but explain it. No problem with going either way. We had a major tool chain uprev. Issues are understandable.
    - Decision: Beth will write the note explaining why we are not releasing M2. Full pass testing next week.
    - Song to update the release criteria (Done).
  . Beth: email issues identified. Bring things back up today or tomorrow.
* SWAT team rotation: Laurentiu Palcu -> Beth
* Opens - 10 min
* Team Sharing - 20 min