[yocto] possible variations on building bootable SD card for BBB?

Rudolf Streif rstreif at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Jul 8 07:30:34 PDT 2013

>   so -- short form of the question -- how many ways are there to build
> a bootable SD card for the BBB using different layers?

There are many ways to skin a cat. I created my own BeagleBone BSP layer
that builds u-boot and a 3.2 kernel. The idea being to demonstrate how to
create a BSP layer. The recipes pull the sources from the Arago Project git
repository and apply some patches. That may not be necessary anymore
because patches for the am33x may be upstreamed to respective projects by
now.

Rudi