[yocto] lmsensors-apps builds, but not in final image?

r10kindsofpeople r10kindsofpeople at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:03:36 PST 2013

I'm hoping someone can quickly spot my mistake.  I'm attempting to use this
recipe:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-ppc/tree/recipes-extended/lm_sensors/lmsensors-apps_3.3.2.bb

with my meta-intel/crownbay build under denzil 7.0.1.

I put the recipe in my layer, and added "lmsensors-apps" to my
IMAGE_INSTALL_append in my layer's layer.conf.

The software builds, and I can see the files in
tmp/work/crownbay-poky-linux/lmsensors-apps-3.3.2-r2.

But it doesn't make it into tmp/work/core-image-minimal-1.0-r0/rootfs or
the .hddimage file.

Help, please?

John