[yocto] install and use "bitbake -c populate_sdk"

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Wed Jan 30 14:11:14 PST 2013

Hi Eddy,

The SDK is meant to be used on development host for cross development instead of target.  Sounds like you need an sdk image which contains the development tools and needed development library and kernel sources.  Please refer to  core-image-sato-sdk for how to customize your image to allow your do development work on target.

Thanks,
Jessica