[yocto] Status of 1.4 M3 rc2 - slightly delayed

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 30 11:30:44 PST 2013

Folks,

We would normally start the Milestone Build in the morning, so that it
would be available by the afternoon and next day in Asia and Europe, at
this point the release is ready, we are waiting for the autobuilder to
complete the current master build.

We expect the build to start sometime this afternoon with the build
completing later this evening (after 22:00).  Michael Halstead will send
an email with the build details when it completes.

If testing can be started with the source tests, Poky has been branched
to 1.4_M3 (git hash: b47d0b23d99a9f72c035c03883b36258da357426)

Thanks for your patience.

--
     Sau!

Saul Wold