[yocto] Slides from the Yocto Developer Day

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 30 08:43:07 PST 2013

On 01/30/2013 06:41 AM, Marco wrote:
> Il 13/11/2012 08:01, Scott Garman ha scritto:
>> On 11/12/2012 11:52 AM, Anna Dushistova wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Are the slides available somewhere?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Anna.
>>
>> Hi Anna,
>>
>> Attached are the slides and lab packet I used for the intro hands-on lab
>> in PDF format.
>

> Hi all,
> would be available slides and worksheet for the other YDD-2012 labs?
>
> - "Hands on kernel lab" by Darren & Tom

We're working on making the kernel lab available online. Until then, the
materials would not be of much use as they were just specific enough to
the lab machines we set up, that they would frustrate more than
enlighten someone trying to use them on their own. Once they are up,
you'll be able to download them and do the labs on your own machines.

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center