[yocto] M2, M3, M4 milestones available?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 21 23:03:31 PST 2013

Hello,

I wonder if the M2, M3 and M4 milestones have been reached already?
The release schedule [1] says they were due on Nov 26 2012, Dec 24
2012 and Jan 11 2013 respectively, and even lists bugs against these.

[1] https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.4_Schedule

However, I cannot find any other git tags but 1.4_M1.rc1 and
1.4_M1.final

So are these later milestones available somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Neckties strangle clear thinking.                       -- Lin Yutang