[yocto] Eclipse IDE Plugin: Configuring cross gcc

Flavio Castro Alves Filho flavio.alves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:15:43 PST 2013

Hello Elvis,

I believe that Yocto ADT plugin only supports Autotools based projects.

Common CDT based cross gcc projects do not detect the Yocto environment.

I suggest you to load the environmet variable before launching Eclipse
and add, by hand, the cross compiler prefix when you create the first
CDT based project.

Regards,

Flavio