[yocto] Weekly build

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Tue Feb 19 21:01:11 PST 2013

All,

I'm currently at ELC and am going to be a little slow with email.
However, tonight I will be building M4 rc1. We are looking pretty
green and had been hoping to use the last build for rc1, but we want
to get it a little closer as to have it all green. I will be building
it from current master head and will branch/tag in the morning. If you
maintain a layer that I don't have branch access for, please create
the milestone branch for it from the git hashes I send out in the
morning. Thanks.

-b

--
Elizabeth Flanagan