[yocto] Weekly Test Status for Yocto 1.4 20130213 Build

Stoicescu, CorneliuX corneliux.stoicescu at intel.com
Tue Feb 19 07:29:10 PST 2013

Hello,

Here is a real-time status report for the current weekly build. We are working towards implementing an automated reporting system and this is what we have so far.

We analyzed the previous report style and all the information, in one form or another, is contained in this report as well (it might require some digging but we hope that if you know what you are looking for, you can get the information much faster and with much more detail)

Please look around as much as possible and send us some feedback on what more you would like to see, what you think could be changed and anything else that pops up.

Thank you for the support,
Stoicescu Corneliu
Romania Yocto QA