[yocto] Control over Sato theme

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Feb 14 09:16:22 PST 2013

On 14 February 2013 17:07, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> Thanks, that does look [mostly] better, but I'm still getting some
> warnings/errors:
>
> matchbox-wm: unable to open theme:
> /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/matchbox/theme.xml

Did you revert the other change you made that modified the matchbox theme?

> /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:58: Clearlooks
> configuration option "sunkenmenu" is not supported and will be ignored.
> /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:59: Clearlooks
> configuration option "menuitemstyle" is not supported and will be ignored.
> /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:60: Clearlooks
> configuration option "listviewitemstyle" is not supported and will be
> ignored.
> /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:61: Clearlooks
> configuration option "progressbarstyle" is not supported and will be
> ignored.
>
> Maybe these are GTK-3 elements?

That's a gtk+2 theme, but it's possible that it targets an older or
newer version of the clearlooks engine.  And people said that GTK+2
theming was great...  If it looks acceptable you could ignore it, as
chasing this could be less than trivial and quite dull - theme engines
are not versioned so unless the theme has some documentation, you'll
be searching through the clearlooks commit log.

Ross