[yocto] Control over Sato theme

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Feb 14 09:07:35 PST 2013

On 2013-02-14 09:50, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 14 February 2013 16:48, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
>> Much closer.  Now the theme is being used (and it does suit me!)
>> but I'm also getting a lot of warnings:
>>
>>    matchbox-wm: unable to open theme:
>> /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/matchbox/theme.xml
>>    (matchbox-panel:29173): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
>> module_path: "clearlooks",
>>    (matchbox-desktop:29172): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
>> module_path: "clearlooks",
>>    ./client_gui.py:219: GtkWarning: Unable to locate theme engine in
>> module_path: "clearlooks",
>>
>> Can I get rid of these?  Should I bother?
>
> Yes and yes, it can look a *lot* better. Add a runtime dependency on
> your theme package to gtk-engine-clearlooks (part of the gtk-engines
> recipe).

Thanks, that does look [mostly] better, but I'm still getting some warnings/errors:

matchbox-wm: unable to open theme: /usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/matchbox/theme.xml

/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:58: Clearlooks configuration option "sunkenmenu" is not supported and will be ignored.
/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:59: Clearlooks configuration option "menuitemstyle" is not supported and will be ignored.
/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:60: Clearlooks configuration option "listviewitemstyle" is not supported and will be ignored.
/usr/share/themes/Clearlooks-DarkOrange/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:61: Clearlooks configuration option "progressbarstyle" is not supported and will be ignored.

Maybe these are GTK-3 elements?