[yocto] select installation packages

Andre Bella scancool at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 08:02:42 PST 2013

Hello
 I had used buildroot in the pass and I like it cause is very easy to use, but I'm moving to yocto cause it has more applications than buildroot, in buildroot you can select the packages you want to add by going to menuconfig, how do I select the packages I wan to add in yocto, for example if I wan to add nano or gstreamer, from the guide I seen you just type bitbake -b nano, but is there a menuconfig on yocto where you can select the package you want to add before you build the image?
thanks,