[yocto] Control over Sato theme

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Feb 14 07:48:30 PST 2013

On 2013-02-14 08:38, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 14 February 2013 15:30, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
>> I didn't find any mention of Sato in the matchbox-desktop-sato package,
>> but I did in matchbox-session-sato.  It was mentioned in
>> /etc/matchbox/session:
>>    exec matchbox-window-manager -theme Sato -use_desktop_mode decorated
>> -use_cursor $SHOWCURSOR $@
>
> Right, that's the window manager theme, not the widget theme.
>
> I typo'd, sorry, I meant matchbox-session-sato.  In master, there's a
> matchbox-session-sato/matchbox-session-sato.schemas which sets the
> default theme.  If you're using 1.3 or earlier, there's explicit
> gconftool calls you'll need to change.

I'm using 1.3+ (master from about a month ago) and there is such a file
   meta/recipes-sato/matchbox-sato/matchbox-session-sato/matchbox-session-sato.schemas

How do I change this file to use the new theme?
Can I just change the file that becomes (/etc/gconf/schemas/matchbox-session-sato.schemas)
in order to test the changes?

Are these processes documented somewhere (even out of band, e.g. on some
GNOME site, etc)?

Thanks for your time with this.