[yocto] Control over Sato theme

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Feb 14 07:38:09 PST 2013

On 14 February 2013 15:30, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> I didn't find any mention of Sato in the matchbox-desktop-sato package,
> but I did in matchbox-session-sato.  It was mentioned in
> /etc/matchbox/session:
>   exec matchbox-window-manager -theme Sato -use_desktop_mode decorated
> -use_cursor $SHOWCURSOR $@

Right, that's the window manager theme, not the widget theme.

I typo'd, sorry, I meant matchbox-session-sato.  In master, there's a
matchbox-session-sato/matchbox-session-sato.schemas which sets the
default theme.  If you're using 1.3 or earlier, there's explicit
gconftool calls you'll need to change.

Ross