[yocto] help with setting up autobuilder

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Mon Dec 9 03:31:15 PST 2013

Hi Anup,

First, please checkout the yocto-1.5 tag in the yocto-autobuilder. The
current git fetcher in master it is broken and doing bad things. I'll be
spending time on it this week to get it working correctly which should
speed up git clones.

Next, you'll want to modify the files in buildset-config files and add a
scheduler depending on when you want the builds out. By default I only have
a triggerable scheduler setup which means you will have to log in with the
username and password you set in yocto-master/master.cfg, go to the nightly
build trigger page (http://localhost:8010/builders/nightly or something
like that depending on your setup.)

Each of those red boxes are clickable and will allow you to set the
parameters of the build (branch, repo, etc).

If you want to set up a different type of scheduler (nightly, timed, etc),
look at the file README-NEW-AUTOBUILDER and follow the advice within.

If you need any other help, I'll need to see your nightly.conf or other
conf files you have in buildset-config.

-b

--
Elizabeth Flanagan