[yocto] help with setting up autobuilder

Anup Kini akini at synapticon.com
Fri Dec 6 06:49:38 PST 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to setup yocto-autobuilder on my remote server to enable
nightly builds for my project.

I have done the following so far:
- download yocto-autobuilder from git.yoctoproject; master branch
- installed tightvnc server and viewer.
- installed expect, read that it was a dependency for autobuilder.
- bitbake core-image-minimal to get sysroot/x64_64-linux directory
populated with tunctl and other necessary stuff.
- setup vnc access to server from my desktop. I am able to connect to it
successfully.

- yocto-autobuilder/buildset-config/ contains only  nightly.conf  &
yoctoAB.conf

- source yocto-autobuilder-setup
- ./yocto-start-autobuilder both

all runs without any error, but nothing happens after this !!! How do i get
autobuilder to start building images ?

Kindly let me know if i have skipped any steps and how to use autobuilder.

--

*Anup Kini*Systems Engineer
*------------------------------*

*Synapticon*  |  Cyber-Physical System Solutions

Mobile:

Direct:

+49 151 / 638 646 73

+49 7335 / 186 999 21

Fax:
+49 7335 / 186 999 1

synapticon.com <http://www.synapticon.com/>  |
@synapticon_co<https://twitter.com/#!/synapticon_co>

Synapticon GmbH  |  Hohlbachweg 2  |  73344 Gruibingen, DE
Secretary +49 7335 / 186 999 0  |  General Manager: Nikolai Ensslen
Registry Court Ulm HRB 725114  |  USt-ID DE271647127

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete it from your system.