[yocto] Yocto .gitignore

Søren Holm sgh at sgh.dk
Mon Dec 2 04:02:21 PST 2013

Mandag den 2. december 2013 11:57:35 skrev Paul Eggleton:

> I presume you mean the .gitignore in the poky repository. Any additional
> custom layers shouldn't be part of the poky repository, they should be in
> separate repositories.

That's right. But how would you put "build/*" and my own "meta-*" in a
seperate repo. Pulling them in as submodules seems painfull and having the
yocto-repo included as a submodule in another repo seems backwards too.

Do you have a proposed "best-practice"-way of maintaining own layers?

--
Søren Holm