[yocto] can not build yocto on NFS mounted NAS

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Thu Aug 8 08:09:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/08/2013 05:53 PM, Gary Thomas wrote:

> Interesting.  I'm building now - OEROOT on a local ext3 file system,
> build/tmp on NFS - and it's working just fine.  My host is Fedora (15).

/poky
  /beagle-xm
    /cache
    /conf
    /tmp    <--- this /tmp?

How you do this?

Do you use some magic build setting for this or a symlink to the nfs?

Regards,

Robert
..."It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to
students that have had prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers
they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration." - Edsger Dijkstra

My public pgp key is available,at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1