[yocto] booting with systemd fails with poky 9.0.0 & meta-ivi 4.0 & meta-intel master

Felix01 Fischer felix01.fischer at iav.de
Tue Apr 30 07:12:02 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am not able to boot a genivi-compliant yocto build. The error is

"/init:: line XX: mount: not found"

I'm using poky 9.0.0, meta-ivi 4.0 & meta-intel master, machine??=
crownbay, DISTRO ?= "poky-ivi-systemd" and followed the inherent README.

This error occurred with yocto 8.0.1, meta-ivi 3.0 & meta-intel 8.0.0,
too.

I'm kinda new to the whole systemd thing, so maybe this error is trivial
to solve?

Regards,

Felix Fischer

Viele Grüße

Felix Fischer

Studentischer Mitarbeiter (VC-D1)
Vehicle Cockpit Electronics Devices

IAV GmbH
Carnotstr. 1
10587 BERLIN
GERMANY

Phone: +49 30 39978-9540
Fax:      +49 30 39978-9411
E-Mail:  <mailto:felix01.fischer at iav.de>
Internet: http://www.iav.com

Sitz/Registered Office: Berlin,
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
Registernummer/Company Registration Number: HRB 21 280,
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kurt Blumenröder, Michael Schubert,
Dr. Rüdiger Goyk